(Both options come with a 3-month installment of payments after a job offer is secured through HireMeFast)
- “Offer Letter Base Salary” is defined in Attachment C as the pay rate stated in a bona fide offer letter for a Qualifying Position, excluding benefits. If an offer letter is not available, the Offer Letter Base Salary shall be calculated based on verifiable documentation, such as tax returns, pay stubs, and e-mail or text communications.
- “Qualifying Position" is defined in Attachment C as any full-time, part-time, contract, or internship role that is marketing-related, including the roles you selected when applying in our website but not limited to: Software Engineering/Developer, Human Resources, Attorneys, Account Manager, Analys, Cybersecurity Analyst, Admin Assistant, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Brand management, Market Research, Marketing Analytics, Marketing communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Marketing Strategist, and Marketing Management positions such as marketing managers, marketing directors, and marketing executives.
Having read the HireMeFast LLC Guarantee, confirmed my Accelerator Start Date is correct, and selected my payment plan, I further agree that I fully understand the following:
- I recognize that, by far, the most important factor affecting the outcome of my job search is the effort I put into the HireMeFast LLC Training Program to pass any technical interviews. Though HireMeFast LLC offers many resources to support my job search (see Attachment A “What HireMeFast LLC Provides”), HireMeFast LLC has zero control over the effort I put in.
- I understand that if I fail to pass interviews, that will be my responsibility but I won't owe anything to HireMeFast LLC, and I can opt out of its program if HireMeFast doesn't send any interviews within one month of the contract start date.
- I promise to keep HireMeFast LLC informed of my employment status, employment eligibility, income, and whereabouts so HireMeFast LLC can properly calculate the Program Fee I owe after receiving an offer letter. I understand failing to keep this promise after being requested counts as a material breach of this Agreement.
What HireMeFast LLC Will Provide
The following is a general outline of the program HireMeFast LLC will provide.
- Applying to thousands of jobs and reaching out to CEOs/HRs to stand out in the job apps competition.
- Executive Recruiter Resume Distribution
- Job Landing Mindset & Interview Materials
- Optimized Resume Editing
- Keyword Optimized LinkedIn Profile
- Apply to tons of jobs opening early, win the competition.
- And Most Specially Reaching Out The Recruiters that are hiring.
- Lifetime access to HireMeFast LLC suggested online content, evolving curriculum including youtube lectures, PowerPoint presentations, tech, and career-related job search resources, insight into specific company interview processes, homework, and tech challenges.
- Email and 1:1 call support on career development and training mindset to facilitate my job search (“Training Materials”) through online learning and, real-time person-to-person practice when necessary, commencing on my Accelerator’s Start Date.
Participation in Training Materials Requirements
I agree to participate in HireMeFast’s Training Materials for 6 months (“Program Period”) starting on my Accelerator Start Date, or until I accept a Qualifying Position (see Attachment C), whichever is sooner (unless I am on the up-front payment plan and have opted out of HireMeFast’s Guarantee). Required participation includes
- Submitting written or photographic proof of a job offer within five business days of receiving the offer to HireMeFast’s job submission form at its email address.
- Submitting and logging the number of new interview attempts per week in HireMeFast’s job tracking sheet until a Qualifying Offer is received and accepted:
- The weekly deadline to submit the interview attempts is each Sunday by 12:00am UTC. Interview attempts are calculated based on the interview that are received through HireMeFast LLC Career Accelerator Program
- Interview attempts do not include follow-ups or the next steps in an interview process.
- Providing current and accurate information regarding my employment eligibility (i.e. Visa status) to HireMeFast LLC.
- Completing HireMeFast LLC assigned weekly/daily training materials when assigned
- Completing a weekly “Weekly Reflections” form detailing my job search progress when assigned.
Calculation of Program Fee and Payment Plan
I understand that I may choose among the following options for the “Program Fee” I will pay for the HireMeFast LLC Program. HireMeFast LLC will allow me to change my selection through the first week of class, as long as I make the initial payment.
I. Program Fee
Option 1: $497 now and 3% of your Offer Letter Base Salary,
Option 2: $247 now and 6% of your Offer Letter Base Salary,
(Both options come with a 3-month installment of payments
after a job offer is accepted through HireMeFast LLC)
“Offer Letter Base Salary” means the hourly rate of pay, annualized, stated in a bona fide offer letter for a Qualifying Position, excluding any benefits such as signing bonuses, performance bonuses, stock options, and relocation allowances.. If an offer letter is not available, the Offer Letter Base Salary shall be calculated based on verifiable documentation, such as tax returns, pay stubs, and e-mail or text communications.
“Qualifying Position” means any full-time, part-time, contract, or internship role that is marketing-related, including but not limited to: digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, brand management, market research, marketing analytics, marketing communications, public relations, advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), marketing strategy, and marketing management positions such as marketing managers, marketing directors, and marketing executives. A change in an employer is not required for a Qualifying Position: if I am promoted to a Qualifying Position by my current employer and do not satisfy the Participation in Training Materials Requirements, the Program Fee is triggered. "Qualifying Position" does not include customer service roles, account executives, product managers, and reception or assistant-level roles, however, if I do accept one of these types of roles and do not satisfy the Participation in Training Materials Requirements, it will be considered a Qualifying Position and I will still owe HireMeFast LLC the Program Fee based on the Offer Letter Base Salary for the role.
“Qualifying Position” does not include part-time roles taken for the purposes of adding to my marketable engineering experience and/or financial relief and does not impact the quality of my job search, such as but not limited to part-time internships, customer service roles, account executives, product managers, and reception or assistant-level roles; however, if I do accept one of these types of role and do not satisfy the Participation in Training Materials Requirements, it will be considered a Qualifying Position and I will still owe HireMeFast LLC the Program Fee based on the Offer Letter Base Salary for the role.
A “Full-Time Internship” means any internship requiring more than 25 hours per week, even if unpaid or offering low pay. Notwithstanding anything else in this agreement, if I accept a Full-Time Internship within one year of my Accelerator Start Date and I am promoted from my Full-Time Internship to a higher-paying role (whether before or after the one-year anniversary of my Accelerator Start Date) then my Offer Letter Base Salary shall adjust based on the higher rate of pay. A Full-Time Internship shall have the effect of extending the length of time HireMeFast LLC will extend the support services in Attachment A, extending the length of time I must satisfy the Participation in Training Materials Requirements, and suspending the date upon which my Repayment Schedule begins to the date of my promotion.
II. Decreases to Program Fee Minimum
The Program Fee will only be reduced if one of the following applies when paid upfront only:
- I qualify for the Signing Bonus Deduction on the front page, in which case the relevant amount will be discounted only by $497/$247.
- I withdrew from the HireMeFast LLC Program before my Accelerator Start Date, the resume workshop and my resume review have not been started, and HireMeFast LLC did not provide any assistance in connection with offers received. In this case, this Agreement shall be void and I will not owe a Program Fee to HireMeFast LLC.
III. Program Fee Payment Plan
I agree to pay the Program Fee to the HireMeFast LLC starting 30 calendar days after I begin work at a Qualifying Position and according to the following Repayment Schedule which depends on the Program Fee I selected above:
HireMeFast LLC is generally amenable to adjustments in my payment plan, however, interest will apply, as defined below in section III. If I anticipate trouble meeting my payment obligations, I will reach out to HireMeFast LLC to discuss at least two weeks prior to my next payment due. I can always pay my balance to HireMeFast LLC in full.
VI. Payment Plan Grace Periods
- If I accept a Qualifying Position and lose my job prior to completing my payment plan, I am entitled to an interest-free grace period until I accept a new Qualifying Position, but only if I (i) request written forbearance approval from HireMeFast LLC via email, and (ii) satisfy the Participation in Training Materials Requirements. In such a case, the approved forbearance period will be the greater of the number of days until the one-year anniversary of my Accelerator Start Date or 90 days. The Program Fee will be recalculated based on my new Offer Letter Base Salary minus amounts already paid to HireMeFast LLC.
- If a new law or regulation changes my visa status, I am entitled to a three-month interest-free grace period to restore my visa eligibility, but only if I (i) attend a free consultation with a HireMeFast LLC recommended immigration advocate within two weeks of my visa status changing, and (ii) check in with HireMeFast LLC every three weeks regarding my visa status. Each day of the grace period taken will be added to the length of the Program Period.
V. Late Payments & Interest
I agree to pay HireMeFast LLC on time and I agree that time is of the essence for all payment obligations in this Agreement. Failing to make any payment on time is a material breach of this Agreement and allows HireMeFast LLC to seek all remedies available at law. I agree that any late payments, including extensions to my payment plan, will accrue an interest equal to ten percent per year, compounding monthly, subject to the maximum allowable interest rate permitted by law.
If I am late on payments, I agree to E-mail HireMeFast LLC at least once every two months, informing
HireMeFast LLC of the following information:
- My current address, phone number, and e-mail;
- Whether I have received an offer for a Qualifying Position and, if so, the company, job title, rate of pay (if known), and interview dates; and
- Any changes to my employment eligibility in the United States (i.e. Visa status).
Additional Terms and Conditions
These additional terms and conditions are part of the HireMeFast LLC Mutual Accountability Agreement.
- Program Flexibility. I understand that the description of the HireMeFast LLC Program in Attachment A is an approximation. The HireMeFast LLC Program is always evolving to better serve its clients. HireMeFast LLC reserves the right to modify the HireMeFast LLC Program, resources, and schedule at its sole discretion. HireMeFast LLC may substitute services equal or comparable to the Program. Such changes do not create a breach of this Agreement under any circumstances.
- Compelled Disclosure. I understand I am agreeing to pay HireMeFast LLC a Program Fee based on a future Base Salary. I understand I will have an information advantage over HireMeFast LLC regarding the documentation of how much I am earning. I irrevocably promise and agree to (i) supply HireMeFast LLC with a picture of the front and back sides of a government-issued identification card upon HireMeFast’s request during the Accelerator, (ii) promptly disclose to HireMeFast LLC relevant documentation, including picture of the paper offer letter or a forwarded copy of the original electronic offer letter (ie, not a screenshot) which includes all relevant offer details such as the offer date, start date, and including any and all compensation including but not limited to base salaries, signing bonuses, performance bonuses, stock options or equity offerings, moving stipends (and upon request, paystubs and W2 redacted of social security/identity numbers and bank account information) to HireMeFast LLC so HireMeFast LLC can accurately calculate my Program Fee, (iii) grant HireMeFast LLC permission to verify relevant documentation with employers, (iv) to always respond to HireMeFast LLC within one week when documentation is requested, (v) never conceal from HireMeFast LLC or alter relevant information regarding my employment status or income, (vi) fully cooperate and never object if HireMeFast LLC seeks to compel disclosure of documentation by way of subpoena or other legal process. I agree that documentation related to my income is relevant and discoverable to HireMeFast LLC. HireMeFast LLC agrees to keep the documentation strictly confidential. If I choose not to supply information or otherwise breach this paragraph or paragraph III of page one of the Agreement, then it shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement, and HireMeFast LLC shall be entitled to seek relief in a court of law.
- Confidentiality. HireMeFast’s suggested curriculums and program materials are proprietary. I acknowledge that I may not share or publish materials from the HireMeFast LLC Program to anyone not currently attending or previously enrolled in the HireMeFast LLC Program. In the event of unauthorized use or publishing of HireMeFast’s materials and curriculum, HireMeFast LLC may pursue all rights and remedies available under the law, including equitable relief and attorneys’ fees.
- Limitation of Liability. I hereby release HireMeFast LLC and its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any damages for any reason. I agree that HireMeFast LLC will not be held liable for any damages of any kind including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages. I accept any risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, known and unknown, in attending the HireMeFast LLC Program. I agree that if HireMeFast LLC is found to be liable, HireMeFast’s liability to me and any third party is limited to the total Program Fee paid by me to HireMeFast LLC.
- Indemnification. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless HireMeFast LLC against any claims, damages, losses, penalties, costs, or expenses of any kind whatsoever resulting from any negligent act or misrepresentation made by me, including inaccuracies in my resume, job applications, and employment eligibility.
- Resolution of Disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law provisions. Both parties irrevocably consent to the state and federal courts located in Queens County, New York as the exclusive venue for disputes arising hereunder.
- Attorney Fees. If there is litigation of any kind to enforce the provisions of this agreement or collect amounts owed, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred during the pre-litigation, litigation, appellate, and collections process.
- Remedies. I acknowledge that (i) the confidentiality and compelled disclosure provisions of this Agreement are reasonable and necessary to protect the legitimate interests of HireMeFast LLC, (ii) any violation of such provisions may result in irreparable injury to HireMeFast LLC, and that damages at law may not be reasonable or adequate compensation to HireMeFast LLC for a breach of this Agreement and (iii) HireMeFast LLC shall be entitled, in addition to any other right or remedy available to it, to seek an injunction from any court of competent jurisdiction or referee, as applicable, restraining such breach or threatened breach and to specific performance of any such provision of this Agreement. This paragraph shall not preclude any other remedies of the non-breaching party in law or equity for breach of this Agreement.
- Invalidity of Any Provision. If any provision, or any portion of a provision, of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction under present or future laws effective during the term of this Agreement, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Integration. This Agreement is the entire agreement between me and HireMeFast LLC and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings concerning the subject matter herein. This agreement cannot be modified except by a written document signed by myself and HireMeFast LLC.
I have read the following attachments and I understand they are part of this Mutual Accountability Agreement (the “Agreement”).
Attachment A – What HireMeFast LLC Will Provide
Attachment B – Participation in Training Materials Requirements
Attachment C – Calculation of Program Fee and Payment Plan
Attachment D – Additional Terms and Conditions
Intending to be legally bound, I agree to the terms herein by signing below.